Registrations Open for the Pageant Coaching Program for FBB Femina Miss India 2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 and Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020, Gladrags Mrs India 2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 and Mrs India Worldwide 2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 with The Tiara
The Benefits of Participating in Pageants like Gladrags Mrs India 2014/2015 /2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 Powered by Neutrogena
There are as many reasons for entering a pageant as there are girls entering, and there is a story behind each one. Some enter pageants because their friends or family encourage them, others because their classmates are doing it. And many girls are lured by the enticing prizes, hefty scholarships and visions of future fame.
The interviewing, filling-out applications, and articulation skills learned during the pageant process help in all walks of life. When applying for a job or college, all of the above acquired abilities will be very useful. If you take the pageant plunge, you will find your own reasons, and come away a better person for it.
The Tiara Beauty Pageant Training Studio is run by Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri who has trained several Femina Miss India, Gladrags Megamodel, and Haywards 5000 Mr. India, Grasim Mr. India, Gladrags Manhunt and Gladrags Megamodel winners. She was also the trainer of Miss Kerala 2008 and 2011 and was the National Director of Miss Intercontinental 2010. It is one of the only institutes in India which trains pageant contestants to perfection. Year after year the studio has had success at FBB Femina Miss India; Miss Diva,I am She Miss Universe India, Gladrags Megamodel and Mrs. India.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease. Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for fifteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training - walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges' panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!