Win FBB Femina Miss India 2014/2015 Powered by Neutrogena with Aplomb
Judges are human too and will develop initial opinions about you as a contestant based on your overall look. Now, that doesn't mean that you have to be the best looking guy or girl at the pageant; but it does mean that you've got to put yourself together with flair. It's important for you to design a look that meets the criteria of the pageant, but is true to who you are as a person. Develop your own personal style and incorporate that into your competition wardrobe and hair/make-up Personal style is about creating a look that expresses your own unique personality within the scope of the pageant competition.
The Tiara Beauty Pageant Training Studio is run by Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri who has trained several Femina Miss India, Gladrags Megamodel, and Haywards 5000 Mr. India, Grasim Mr. India, Gladrags Manhunt and Gladrags Megamodel winners. She was also the trainer of Miss Kerala 2008 and 2011 and was the National Director of Miss Intercontinental 2010. It is one of the only institutes in India which trains pageant contestants to perfection. Year after year the studio has had success at FBB Femina Miss India; Miss Diva,I am She Miss Universe India, Gladrags Megamodel and Mrs. India.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in
pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease.
Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for fifteen
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training - walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges' panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!