A Winning Image will Help You Sail through
Pageant Competition at FBB Femina Miss India 2015/2016/2017. Groom Yourself at
A winning image starts with a good
self-image. A good self-image doesn’t follow success – it precedes it, as
Robert L. Shook says in his book Winning Images. Someone saddled with a poor
self-image may fool some people some of the time, but eventually he’ll fail,
unless he comes to grips with his basic self-image.
Presence is a very rare quality. It can make people with otherwise plain
or somewhat unattractive faces look intriguing or even strangely beautiful.
Once you have presence, people will notice you more. Do not be afraid, they are
just admiring you.
- Do you know how to add that special winning "spice" to your personality?
- Do you know the secret signal that makes the judges believe that you deserve to win?
You do not want to be taken by surprise do you? Contact us at The Tiara.
The Tiara Beauty Pageant Training Studio is run by Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri who has trained several Femina Miss India, Gladrags Megamodel, and Haywards 5000 Mr. India, Grasim Mr. India, Gladrags Manhunt and Gladrags Megamodel winners. She was also the trainer of Miss Kerala 2008 and 2011 and was the National Director of Miss Intercontinental 2010. It is one of the only institutes in India which trains pageant contestants to perfection. Year after year the studio has had success at FBB Femina Miss India; Miss Diva, I am She Miss Universe India, Gladrags Megamodel and Mrs. India Worldwide, Miss India Worldwide.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in
pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease.
Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for eighteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training - walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges' panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!