Prepare and Participate with ?lan at the Ponds Femina Miss India 2014/2015, Ponds Femina Miss India Pune 2014/ 2015, Ponds Femina Miss India Goa 2014/2015, Ponds Femina Miss India Kolkata 2014/2015, Femina Miss India Bangalore 2014/2015, Femina Miss India
|Posted on December 10, 2013 at 2:50 AM|
Pageants can be scary especially for a fresher. Newcomers can get their nerves frazzled imagining the pageant scenario. The most effective way to conquer jitters is to prepare beforehand. You are PREPARED when you get there; you really shouldn't have much of a problem with nervousness. I think preparedness is the greatest thing you can do to block the nerves.
The Tiara Beauty Pageant Training Studio is run by Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri who has trained several Femina Miss India, Gladrags Megamodel, and Haywards 5000 Mr. India, Grasim Mr. India, Gladrags Manhunt and Gladrags Megamodel winners. She was also the trainer of Miss Kerala 2008 and 2011 and was the National Director of Miss Intercontinental 2010. It is one of the only institutes in India which trains pageant contestants to perfection. Year after year the studio has had success at Ponds Femina Miss India; I am She Miss Universe India, Gladrags Megamodel and Mrs India.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease. Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for fifteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training - walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges' panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!